Happy Random Acts of Kindness Day! There are a lot of Internet holidays, but we thought this sounded like a particularly great one. Need some ideas for how to celebrate? Check out our Random Acts of Kindness Generator to get a few ideas for how to brighten someone’s day around the office. Or read on for ideas from the web designers and developers of Infomedia!
Infomedia is pretty great at celebrating random acts of kindness even when there isn’t a particular reason to, but when we found out there was an entire “holiday” dedicated to doing nice things for other people, we decided to get creative and take our good works to the next level. Here’s a taste of how our staff is celebrating Random Acts of Kindness Day:
- Russell and Carrie delivered favorite coffees to our early risers.
- Pam cleaned Leslie’s desk (by request).
- Jason put together new office furniture for Alexis.
- Cindy picked up Jason’s favorite dessert — a cinnamon roll from Savages.
- By request, everyone greeted Stuckey with a high five all day.
- Jonathan, Mary Katherine, Katie and Carrie wrote notes to all the Birmingham staff thanking them for all they do every day at work.
- Amber bought Mary Katherine a Steel City Pop for dessert.
- Pam made us all walnut brownies.
- John cleaned out the storage closet and delivered some office furniture.
Whatever you do for Random Acts of Kindness Day, we hope you enjoy the excuse to get a little bit creative with being kind. And if you miss out on the actual day, we won’t tell — any day is a good day to do a little something extra for the people in your life. Want to get to know the people of Infomedia? Head over to our About Us section, scroll to the bottom of the page, and you’ll find lots of fun info on all of us!