At Infomedia, we value our relationship with you and place the highest importance on respecting and protecting your privacy. We want you to feel comfortable and confident when using our products and services and with entrusting your personal, company and financial information to us.
- We collect personal information you provide during account opening, registration and payment such as your name, email or postal address.
- We collect financial information from you such as bank account numbers, ABA routing number and credit card information.
- We collect personal information to provide you products and services.
- Infomedia works to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration by using industry-recognized security safeguards, coupled with carefully developed security procedures and practices. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law and federal standards. We use both internal and external resources to review our security procedures. Whenever we prompt you to transmit sensitive information, such credit card information, we support the encryption of your information as it is transmitted to us. Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information.
- We do not sell or rent your personal information with anyone for promotional or marketing purposes.
- We do not share your personal information with anyone outside of Infomedia for their promotional or marketing use without your consent.
- We use your personal or financial information to provide you with information and services you request, to tell you about other products and services, and to give you a customized interactive experience as you use our products.
- We summarize information about you and we also combine that information with that of others in a way that does not identify you personally to understand how our products are used and to help us develop new products and services.
- We may use service companies to help fill your order; they’re not allowed use your information for their own purposes.
To contact us with a question click here
Or write to us at:
2081 Columbiana Road
Birmingham, Al 35216
We use a variety of technologies on our Web site. Among these are cookies, which are pieces of information that our Web sites provide to your browser. Cookies also allow us to customize your visit to our Web site by recognizing you, for example, when you return to the site. Cookies also allow us to track overall site usage and determine areas users prefer. You may decline cookies while at our Web site, but by doing so, it may keep you from accessing certain areas of the Web site. Most browsers accept and maintain cookies by default. The “Help” menu of your browser will help you change your cookie preference. You can also find information on popular browsers and how to adjust your cookie preferences.
We protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information by using industry-recognized security safeguards such as firewalls, coupled with carefully developed security procedures to protect your information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law and federal standards. Whenever we ask for sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, we encrypt it as it is transmitted to us.
We train and require our employees to safeguard your information. We also use physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to restrict access to personal information to those employees and agents for business purposes only. Additionally, we use internal and external resources to review the adequacy of our security procedures.
Here are ways to protect your personal information when using the Internet and online services:
- Use a firewall to prevent unauthorized access to your computer.
- Use a virus-checking program and keep it up to date.
- Keep your operating system and programs up to date.
- Close all active programs and logoff before leaving a computer that you share with others.
- Restrict all other folders or directories to “no share” if you use file-sharing programs.
- Choose a user ID that is different from government documents, such as a Social Security or driver’s license number. Also, do not use your birthdate or
some other date or word that is either easy to guess.
- Choose a strong password using a combination of letters, numbers and special characters that are meaningful to you and yet not easily guessed by
someone else. Keep your password private.
- Do not trust email requests for personal information. On Web sites, look for the lock symbol, which signifies a secure site before supplying personal
information. If in doubt, ask.
- When using open Internet chat and forum services, do not supply personal or financial information or more information than necessary to define your
- Read privacy statements to learn how your information will be collected and used.
You may change your account and contact information for Infomedia by calling 205-823-4440.
You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by using the unsubscribe link provided in the newsletter sent to you.