This episode of the podcast is an installment of our live podcast series, One Quick Question Live. We have one more event for this season, so be sure to register here!
During this episode, Carrie explores the differences between running a podcast for your business versus running an entertainment podcast. Running a business podcast is a different game entirely — the success isn’t based on subscribers and downloads, but instead on increased traffic, networking and brand awareness.
Carrie also reveals answers to the following questions:
- What kinds of things are business podcasts good for?
- When is a business podcast not the right fit?
- What does it take to produce a podcast?
- How can a business podcast help with marketing goals?
- What should you talk about on your business podcast?