When you’re meeting with a website company and trying to decide who you want to hire, it’s important to ask a few questions. Your website is an investment, and you want to make sure your web company knows what they’re doing. So here are a few questions you may want to ask:
- How long have you been in business?
- What are your reviews like?
- Can I see other clients you have worked with?
- What happens if I leave your company?
- What happens when my site gets hacked?
- Are you using a theme or a page builder?
- What will the design look like with my photos in it?
- How do you keep me a priority after my site is launched?
- Can I edit this site myself?
For some of these questions, there may not necessarily be a right or wrong answer — and you may still go with a company that doesn’t have perfect answers to every question. Just make sure you go with a company that you can trust and depend on.
One cool thing that Carrie has been loving this month is Calendly, which is a scheduling app. There’s a free version that takes the hassle out of organizing personal schedules and makes scheduling a breeze. Check it out!Carrie Rollwagen