Customer Support Specialist
Infomedia is the leader in website development and service for the southeastern United States. Since 1994, Infomedia has served clients by creating and supporting websites that grow businesses to their highest potential. Today, Infomedia retains hundreds of clients in four primary areas: web design, web development, digital marketing and unmatched customer care. Key markets served by Infomedia include B2B, nonprofit, city utilities and municipalities. At Infomedia, we believe you should never have to manage your website alone.
About the position:
We’re looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our team.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide consistently high-quality customer experiences for all Infomedia clients
- Provide high-touch customer support via email and phone
- Maintain systems of information and keep client data consistent across multiple software services
- Create website service tickets, file bugs, troubleshoot issues, and collaborate with the team to provide an excellent customer experience
- Enter website content on various website CMSs (WordPress, Craft, Shopify, Webflow)
- Advocate for our clients and work closely with your team and manager to find areas of improvement within our products and services.
- Conduct quality control checks on websites
- Conduct client trainings, both in-person or via screen share
- Ability to learn new digital tools quickly
- Understanding of WordPress and other website CMSs
- Possess an understanding of HTML, CSS, DNS (or willingness and interest to learn)
- Exercise analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills for troubleshooting
To apply, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org