Infomedia is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Intern. The Digital Marketing Intern will learn to work in the nexus of digital strategy and web development.
Infomedia is growing and we are looking to expand our digital strategy division by hiring a Digital Marketing Intern. The Digital Marketing Intern will learn to work in the nexus of digital strategy and web development. The intern will assist with digital strategy tasks including content development, search engine optimization, digital research, coordinating newsletter, and email blasts.
Successful candidates must be self-starters, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and good manners. Experience with office software is helpful and a willingness to learn new systems is a must. We offer challenges that come with great rewards.
The position requires a commitment of 20 hours per week with flexible office hours Monday through Friday. Compensation is available, commensurate with experience.
Program Eligibility & Submission:
- Students interested in the field of digital marketing/web development
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Complete application
- Interviews with VP of Digital Strategy & Digital Marketing Director
- Keyword research and SEO implementation
- Social media account management
- Search engine marketing and analytics management
- Content creation and blogging
- Coordinating newsletter and email blasts
If you or someone you know is interested in applying for this position, please email jobs @ infomedia.com to request an application.